Chef Rene's Marvellous Guacamole Mango Salsa
Makes 2 cups
- 2 avocados diced
- ½ small red onion diced
- ½ mango diced
- 1 ripe tomato diced
- 1 green onion sliced
- 1 clove garlic smashed and chopped fine
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 5 drops sesame oil
- Juice from one lime
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Coarse salt and crushed black peppercorns to taste
- In a medium bowl, toss the tomatoes with the onion, green onion, mango, lime juice, garlic, ginger,
maple syrup, olive oil, sesame oil.
- Add black pepper and salt to taste. Combine and let sit for about 5
- Add the avocado and gently mix with the tomato mixture using a fork. Serve immediately.
- To preserve colour keep avocado seed in the mixture until served.