We're proud to be Toronto's premier allergy aware cooking studio and private dining venue.
Everyone who uses our venue, from our guest chefs to our private corporate clients, must always adhere to our strict 100% nut and peanut free policy.
GLUTEN FREE PIZZA
1. Place the sauce ingredients into large zip lock bag remove air, close and squish to combine. Set aside and make crust.
2. Preheat oven to 425ºF. In small bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in milk. In medium mixer bowl, beat flours, xanthin gum, salt, and seasoning on low speed. Add yeast-mixture, 1 teaspoon of the oil, and vinegar and beat until blended, about 30 seconds. Dough will be soft.
3. Put dough on lightly greased nonstick pizza pan and liberally sprinkle with white rice flour. Press dough to edges of pan, continuing to sprinkle with flour to prevent sticking to your hands. Make edges thicker to hold toppings.
4. Cut corner off the pizza sauce bag and make one large circle of pizza sauce in the middle of the pizza crust – fill in with the rest of the sauce
5. Add your favorite toppings, cover with cheese & place in oven for 12-5 min until cheese bubbles and crust is lightly toasted
EGG & DAIRY FREE CHOCOLATE CHIP (or raisin) COOKIES
1. In a medium mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients; flour, baking soda and salt and set aside; in a larger bowl mix shortening and brown/white sugar, the “eggs” and vanilla
2. Add dry mixture to the shortening mixture, ½ cup at a time, until the dough is formed.
3. Divide dough in half and place into containers for storage or freezing. Note: when ready to bake a batch of cookies, remove from freezer (must be thawed completely and then brought to room temperature)
4. Place dough in mixing bowl and gently soften
5. Add 1 cup oatmeal
6. Add 1 cup raisins OR Dairy free chocolate chips (raisins should be placed in warm water for at least 10 minutes before adding to mixture with water removed)
7. Bake at 375 until lightly golden (about 10-20 minutes depending on oven)