- The Chef Upstairs is committed to honouring its cooking class schedule. All classes proceed as scheduled despite weather conditions and traffic delays. If travelling to the studio in inclement weather please allow plenty of extra time and check the TTC and 680 News for delays and updates. We regret that tickets not used due to inclement weather, traffic delays or TTC closures cannot be refunded or exchanged.
CANCELLATION & CLASS CHANGE POLICY:
All students must acknowledge the Cancellation & Change Policy prior to registering for any Cooking Class.
- All cooking classes are non-refundable and must be paid for when booked.
- HST will be applied to all cooking classes.
More than 7 days’ notice to The Chef Upstairs in writing by email:
- No refunds. Students will be eligible to reschedule to future class.
Less than 7 days’ notice to The Chef Upstairs:
- No refunds or rescheduling will be allowed. Please DO NOT ask for exceptions!!
- Where a student fails to inform The Chef Upstairs or fails to attend registered class –No Refunds, credits or Rescheduling will be allowed.
Sickness, Illness or Inclement Weather:
- This is a strict policy, absolutely NO exceptions for any reason including, but not limited to inclement weather, sickness or illness, family circumstances, traffic etc.
- All sales are final.
- If you fail to show up to your purchased event, there are no credits, no rescheduling no refunds, no matter the reason. Please do not ask for an exception, as you will be referred back to this policy.
- If for which ever reason you are unable to attend your class, please feel free to have someone else take your place.
Gift Certificate Use:
- Where a student intends to use a gift certificate and is unable to attend a class, the above Cancellation policy is in effect. Failure to provide the minimum notice will result in cancellation of the Gift Certificate, regardless of circumstances.