Cancellation and Change Policy:
By purchasing a Cooking Class or Gift Certificate you agree to the terms and conditions of our Cancellation and Change Policy as stated below.
NO REFUNDS FOR CANCELLATIONS WILL BE GIVEN EXCEPT AS LISTED BELOW. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
We understand that life occasionally throws us curveballs, but please do not ask us to make exceptions, as your late cancellation does not allow us enough time to re-sell your seats.
1. More than 7 days’ notice to The Chef Upstairs by email or phone:
- No refunds. Students will be eligible to reschedule to future class.
2. Less than 7 days’ notice to The Chef Upstairs:
- No refunds or rescheduling will be allowed. Please have someone attend in your place.
3. No Notice:
- Where a student fails to inform The Chef Upstairs or fails to attend registered class –No Refunds or Rescheduling will be allowed.
4. Sickness or Illness:
- With less than 7 days notice, there are no exceptions for Sickness or Illness. NO Refunds and NO Rescheduling will be allowed.
5. Gift Certificate Use:
- If you intend to use a gift certificate for class payment and iare unable to attend a class, the above Cancellation policy is in effect. Failure to provide the minimum notice will result in cancellation of the Gift Certificate, regardless of the circumstances.