Please Note - we are always Nut and Peanut free!
FALL 2017 - COOKING CLASS DESCRIPTIONS
Schedule up to NOVEMBER 30, 2017
ITALIAN FALL HARVEST
Enjoy the wonderfull fall flavours from several Italian regions.
- Sautéed wild mushroom bruschetta
- Roasted Tomato Caprese Salad (tomatoes, Bocconcini and basil)
- Butternut Squash, Sausage, and Kale Gnocchi
- Mixed Seasonal Berries with Balsamic Syrup
FRENCH WINE HARVEST
Celebrate the fall like the French do with this fabulous menu and wine pairing suggestions.
- Salade verte à la française, with selected French cheese
- Classic roasted fowl (Cornish Hen)with fresh herbs; Sweet Potato Puree and sautéed green beans
- Crepes with fresh berries and a brandy-infused chocolate sauce
Our Tapas classes always fill up quickly.
- Grilled Serrano ham and Manchego cheese crostini
- Gambas Al Ajillo (Garlic Shrimp)
- La bomba rice with tomatoes, garlic and chorizo sausage
- Casar Cheese Ice Cream with Honey
FOODS OF THE FAR EAST
In this class you will learn how to create these classic Asian dishes so you may duplicate them at home.
- Tom Yum Soup (hot and sour Thai soup)
- Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls
- Thai Green Coconut Curry with Chicken and Jasmine Rice
- Mango Coconut Sticky Rice
VEGETARIAN HEALTHY EATING
Our Chefs have created a delicious and healthy 4-course menu that even your meat loving friends will love!
- Apple and Escarole Salad with Blue Cheese and Sunflower Seeds
- Wild Mushroom soup with sherry and thyme
- Butternut Squash Lasagne with Goat Cheese, Sage, and Breadcrumbs
- Apple crumble with vanilla ice cream makes the perfect autumn dessert
REGISTER AND PAY FOR A CLASS
* Please read our cancellation and change policy below, before booking.
$99/person or $175/two plus HST
» Toronto Classes click or call 416.544.9221
» Vaughan Classes click or call 416.544.9221
» For more information e-mail or call 416.544.9221
Cancellation and Change Policy:
By purchasing a Cooking Class or Gift Certificate you agree to the terms and conditions of our Cancellation and Change Policy as stated below.
NO REFUNDS FOR CANCELLATIONS WILL BE GIVEN EXCEPT AS LISTED BELOW. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
We understand that life occasionally throws us curveballs, but please do not ask us to make exceptions, as your late cancellation does not allow us enough time to re-sell your seats.
1. More than 7 days’ notice to The Chef Upstairs by email or phone:
- No refunds. Students will be eligible to reschedule to future class.
2. Less than 7 days’ notice to The Chef Upstairs:
- No refunds or rescheduling will be allowed. Please have someone attend in your place.
3. No Notice:
- Where a student fails to inform The Chef Upstairs or fails to attend registered class –No Refunds or Rescheduling will be allowed.
4. Sickness or Illness:
- With less than 7 days notice, there are no exceptions for Sickness or Illness. NO Refunds and NO Rescheduling will be allowed.
5. Gift Certificate Use:
- If you intend to use a gift certificate for class payment and iare unable to attend a class, the above Cancellation policy is in effect. Failure to provide the minimum notice will result in cancellation of the Gift Certificate, regardless of the circumstances.