Please Note - we are always Nut and Peanut free!
SPRING 2019 - FOOD LOVER'S 5-Course
FOOD LOVER'S COOKING CLASSES
This is the ultimate cooking class for the truly adventursome foodie. You will be treated to an amazing 5-course meal that you will prepare along with your chef instructor. Each class will be a unique experience and you will not know the menu until you arrive.
- Classes are always nut and peanut free
- Ingredients may include shellfish, seafood, red meat, pork, gluten
- If you have serious food allergies or food concerns please call before booking to see if we can accommodate
- Wine and beer available for purchase
- Cost - $125/person plus HST
- March Theme - Seafood
- April Theme - Wild Game
Sample Menu from a Past Class
- Arrival platter - flatbreads, dip, olives and cheese
- Salad - Seared Sea Scallop with red grapefruit and avocado
- Roasted Celery and Garlic Soup, puréed and topped with Crisp Prosciutto
- Bistecca alla Fiorentina. A well aged 3” thick porterhouse steak that is grilled to perfection, sliced thin and drizzled with a balsamic glaze. Served with sautéed greens, oven roasted tomatoes and the classic accompaniment of cannellini beans seasoned with olive oil, salt, and pepper
- Decadent dark chocolate mousse with chocolate dipped strawberries
Cancellation and Change Policy:
By purchasing a Cooking Class or Gift Certificate you agree to the terms and conditions of our Cancellation and Change Policy as stated below.
NO REFUNDS FOR CANCELLATIONS WILL BE GIVEN EXCEPT AS LISTED BELOW. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
We understand that life occasionally throws us curve balls, but please do not ask us to make exceptions, as your late cancellation does not allow us enough time to re-sell your seats.
1. More than 7 days’ notice to The Chef Upstairs by email or phone:
- No refunds. Students will be eligible to reschedule to future class.
2. Less than 7 days’ notice to The Chef Upstairs:
- No refunds or rescheduling will be allowed. Please have someone attend in your place.
3. No Notice:
- Where a student fails to inform The Chef Upstairs or fails to attend registered class –No Refunds or Rescheduling will be allowed.
4. Sickness or Illness:
- With less than 7 days notice, there are no exceptions for Sickness or Illness. NO Refunds and NO Rescheduling will be allowed.
5. Gift Certificate Use:
- If you intend to use a gift certificate for class payment and are unable to attend a class, the above Cancellation policy is in effect. Failure to provide the minimum notice will result in cancellation of the Gift Certificate, regardless of the circumstances.