The Parent and Tot Cooking Classes at "The Chef Upstairs" are all about healthy eating and fun.
Sunday May 5th - 10 am to Noon
**Tots Born in 2015 or Before**
You will learn the basics of food preparation, cooking techniques, baking, healthy eating ...but most of all, they'll learn how to create and enjoy great food.
- There's no better way to bond with your child than in the kitchen
- Before you know it, it will become a daily ritual.
What Do We Offer in our Inaugural Class?
MAY 5 - Parent and tot COOKING CLASS
- Location: Vaughan - 10 am to 12 noon
- Age Group: tots born in 2015 or earlier
- Book early and ask your friends to join, as we need 6 Parent & Tot combos to proceed
What Will You be Making?
- Healthy Fruit Smoothies
- Make your own personal pizzas, dough and sauce from scratch
- A simple Caesar Salad with the dressing made from scratch
- Make, bake and decorate cupcakes
- Skills - accurate measuring for baking, using a stand mixer and blender, knife skills, plus basic kitchen health and safety rules.
For questions or more information please send us an email
Toronto or Vaughan - Teen Birthday Parties at The Chef Upstairs (click)
Kids Birthday Parties at The Chef Upstairs (click)
PARENT AND TOT COOKING CLASSES:
Cancellation and Change Policy:
By purchasing a Parent & Tot Cooking Class you agree to the terms and conditions of our Cancellation and Change Policy as stated below.
- All cooking classes are non-refundable and must be paid for when booked.
- HST will be applied to all cooking classes.
More than 7 days’ notice to The Chef Upstairs by email:
- No refunds. Students will be eligible to reschedule to a future class.
Less than 7 days’ notice to The Chef Upstairs:
- No refunds or rescheduling will be allowed.
- Where a student fails to inform The Chef Upstairs or fails to attend registered class –No Refunds, credits or Rescheduling will be allowed.
Sickness, Injury or Inclement Weather, etc.:
- This is a strict policy, absolutely NO exceptions for any reason including, but not limited to inclement weather, sickness or injury, family circumstances, traffic etc.
- You have purchased a "cooking class event”, no different than purchasing a concert event or sporting event ticket. All sales are final.
- If you fail to show up to your purchased event, there are no credits, no rescheduling no refunds, no matter the reason. Please do not ask for an exception, as you will be referred back to this policy.
- If for which ever reason you are unable to attend your class, please feel free to have someone else take your place.
Gift Certificate Use:
- Where a student intends to use a gift certificate and is unable to attend a class, the above Cancellation policy is in effect. Failure to provide the minimum notice will result in cancellation of the Gift Certificate, regardless of circumstances.