VALENTINE'S COUPLES COOKING CLASS
Feb. 14, 15 & 16
(Scroll Down to View the Details )
What could be more fun than cooking with that special person in your life! Enjoy delicious food and great conversation while learning the cooking secrets from our talented chefs.
ARE THESE CLASSES INTERACTIVE?
- Yes, our classes are interactive, coupled with the chef offering many tips and tricks.
- 6 to 10 people at a time, work together as a group, with the chef instructing.
- We focus on knife skills, preparing ingredients for cooking, and we strive to find every opportunity to offer you a hands-on experience at the stove and at your station, all within the spacial parameters of a single stove/family-style kitchen.
VALENTINE'S WEEK - 2019
Our Valentine Couples Cooking Classes are interactive, fun, educational, and always an experience to be remembered. Take home tips, recipes and discover a new confidence in the kitchen.
Beer, wine pairings and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase during the class.
Please read our Cancellation and Change Policy before booking.
A ROMANTIC VALENTINE'S CLASS
Thursday Feb 14 - Vaughan
Friday Feb 15 - Vaughan
Saturday Feb 16 - Vaughan
Thursday Feb 14 - Mid-town Toronto (**SOLD OUT**)
Friday Feb 15 - Mid-town Toronto (**SOLD OUT**)
Saturday Feb 16 - Mid-town Toronto **SOLD OUT**
Two Locations to choose from:
- Mid-town Toronto Studio - 516 Mt. Pleasant Rd.
- Vaughan (Hwy 7 & Centre St.)
A wonderful 5-course cooking class, that even Valentino would approve of! A great way to celebrate Valentine's Day!
- Complimentary Glass of Prosecco on arrival
- Arrival platter of flatbreads, dip, olives, cheese
- Oysters-on-the-half-shell with condiment pairings
- Sour Dough Baked Brie with Caramelized Pears and Shallots
- Miso-Glazed Black Cod on a bed of fresh greens
- Beef Tenderloin Medallions with Natural Pan Sauce, Caramelized Carrots and Shallots
- Dark Chocolate Mousse with Fresh Berries and complimentary Framboise pairing
$300/couple plus HST
**No Gift Certificates for this Event**
» Midtown Toronto Registration click
» Vaughan Registration click
» For more information e-mail or call 416.544.9221
Cancellation & Change Policy:
All students must acknowledge the Cancellation & Change Policy prior to registering for any Cooking Class.
- All cooking classes are non-refundable and must be paid for when booked.
- HST will be applied to all cooking classes.
More than 7 days’ notice to The Chef Upstairs by email or phone:
- No refunds. Students will be eligible to reschedule to future class.
Less than 7 days’ notice to The Chef Upstairs:
- No refunds or rescheduling will be allowed.
- Where a student fails to inform The Chef Upstairs or fails to attend registered class –No Refunds, credits or Rescheduling will be allowed.
Sickness, Illness or Inclement Weather:
- This is a strict policy, absolutely NO exceptions for any reason including, but not limited to inclement weather, sickness or illness, family circumstances, traffic etc.
- You have purchased a "cooking event”, no different than purchasing a concert event or sporting event ticket. All sales are final.
- If you fail to show up to your purchased event, there are no credits, no rescheduling no refunds, no matter the reason. Please do not ask for an exception, as you will be referred back to this policy.
- If for which ever reason you are unable to attend your class, please feel free to have someone else take your place.
Gift Certificate Use:
- Where a student intends to use a gift certificate and is unable to attend a class, the above Cancellation policy is in effect. Failure to provide the minimum notice will result in cancellation of the Gift Certificate, regardless of circumstances.