VALENTINE'S DAY COUPLES COOKING CLASS
Wed - Feb. 14
(Scroll Down to View the Details )
What could be more fun than cooking with that special person in your life! Enjoy delicious food and great conversation while learning the cooking secrets from our talented chefs.
ARE THESE CLASSES INTERACTIVE?
- Yes, our classes are interactive, coupled with the chef offering many tips and tricks.
- 6 to 10 people at a time, work together as a group, with the chef instructing.
- We focus on knife skills, preparing ingredients for cooking, and we strive to find every opportunity to offer you a hands-on experience at the stove and at your station, all within the spacial parameters of a single stove/family-style kitchen.
VALENTINE'S DAY - 2018
Our Valentine Couples Cooking Classes are interactive, fun, educational, and always an experience to be remembered. Take home tips, recipes and discover a new confidence in the kitchen.
Beer, wine pairings and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase during the class.
Please read our Cancellation and Change Policy before booking.
A ROMANTIC VALENTINE'S CLASS
Wednesday February 14, 2018 @ 6:30 pm (both sites)
Friday February 16 - Mid-town Toronto
Saturday February 17 - Mid-town Toronto
Saturday February 17 - Vaughan
Two Locations to choose from:
- Mid-town Toronto Studio - 516 Mt. Pleasant Rd.
- Vaughan (Hwy 7 & Centre St.)
A wonderful 4-course cooking class, that even Valentino would approve of! A great way to celebrate Valentine's Day!
- Complimentary glass of Prosecco to begin served with flatbreads, dip, olives and cheese
- Salad - Seared Sea Scallop with red grapefruit and avocado
- Roasted Celery and Garlic Soup, puréed and topped with Crisp Prosciutto
- Bistecca alla Fiorentina. A well aged 3” thick porterhouse steak that is grilled to perfection, sliced thin and drizzled with a balsamic glaze. Served with sautéed greens, oven roasted tomatoes and the classic accompaniment of cannellini beans seasoned with olive oil, salt, and pepper
- Decadent dark chocolate mousse with chocolate dipped strawberries
$250/couple plus HST
**No Gift Certificates for this Event**
» Midtown Toronto Registration click
» Vaughan Registration click
» For more information e-mail or call 416.544.9221
Cancellation & Change Policy:
All students must acknowledge the Cancellation & Change Policy prior to registering for any Cooking Class.
- All cooking classes are non-refundable and must be paid for when booked.
- HST will be applied to all cooking classes.
More than 7 days’ notice to The Chef Upstairs by email or phone:
- No refunds. Students will be eligible to reschedule to future class.
Less than 7 days’ notice to The Chef Upstairs:
- No refunds or rescheduling will be allowed.
- Where a student fails to inform The Chef Upstairs or fails to attend registered class –No Refunds, credits or Rescheduling will be allowed.
Sickness, Illness or Inclement Weather:
- This is a strict policy, absolutely NO exceptions for any reason including, but not limited to inclement weather, sickness or illness, family circumstances, traffic etc.
- You have purchased a "cooking event”, no different than purchasing a concert event or sporting event ticket. All sales are final.
- If you fail to show up to your purchased event, there are no credits, no rescheduling no refunds, no matter the reason. Please do not ask for an exception, as you will be referred back to this policy.
- If for which ever reason you are unable to attend your class, please feel free to have someone else take your place.
Gift Certificate Use:
- Where a student intends to use a gift certificate and is unable to attend a class, the above Cancellation policy is in effect. Failure to provide the minimum notice will result in cancellation of the Gift Certificate, regardless of circumstances.