Saturday November 2: Mexican Family Dinner - we will prepare some fun Mexican foods that they can prepare for their whole family
- Chopped Salad
- Rice and beans
- Taco trio; Vegetarian, fish and chicken
- Buttery stove-top popcorn
- Skills - fine chopping; preparing rice; presentation; flavouring with Mexican spices
HUNGRY FOR MORE? CHECK OUT UPCOMING CLASSES BELOW!
Saturday November 9: Appetizers for Dinner - These delightful appetizers can be serves Tapas style (small plates) to make an entire meal
- Panko Coated Fish Bites with Herb Aioli
- Truffled Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushroom Caps with Mini Parmesan Tuiles
- Beef sliders with homemade buns and classic condiments
- Skills - using and egg wash to create a batter, flash frying with hot oil, baking burger buns, discovering new flavours and spices
Saturday November 16: Iron Chef Grand Finale - this is always a surprise. It will be a fun class that will challenge the kids to use all of the skills that they have learned in the previous 7 weeks.