The Most Unique Private Dining Experience
- Connect your team in the heart of everyone’s home
- Classes are interactive, where your team will prepare their meal under the guidance of our chef
- Full meal or "appy hour" menus
- Classes are available in English and French
- See our virtual photo album here
In-studio: (once re-opened)
Whether hosting family, friends, colleagues or clients, our interactive studios offer a truly unique and delicious food experience.
It's like having your own private hands-on restaurant; you choose the menu, wine and the specifics to customize your event. Then you and your guests join our chef in the kitchen to prepare the meal you all get to enjoy.
While most of our events are interactive, we also offer demonstrative or chef prepared and served event styles.
Feeling competitive? Request our IRON CHEF style to add a fun, competitive edge to the event! Your group will be split into teams (1 group per course/dish) for a friendly competition judged by our chef for teamwork, leadership skills, plating technique and of course, taste.
- An arrival platter of cheeses, dips, crisps and olives is included
- Choose from seasonal menus, themed menus or tapas style
- Mix and match to create your own custom menu
- Choose a menu for the majority of your group and advise of any allergies/restrictions/concerns so we can accommodate as needed
- Upstairs Studio - up to 25 guests
- Downstairs Studio - up to 30 guests
- Studio 1 - up to 45 guests
- Studio 2 - up to 35 guests
- Combined Studios - up to 100 guests for Cocktail/Tapas style events
- Iron Chef Cook-Off (Studio 1 Kitchen vs Studio 2 Kitchen)
- This studio location is entirely Wheelchair Accessible
- 3 courses - $895 for up to 10 guests; $89.50 per each additional person
- *For Fridays or Saturdays in November and December, cost is $1,342.50 for up to 15 guests
- 4-courses - add $15/person
- Cocktail/Tapas Events - starting from $89.50/person
- Beverages are charged for based on consumption
- HST and 18% Staffing fee will be added to the final invoice
- We are happy to suggest wine pairings once your menu has been selected
- Want to bring your own wine? Sure! We offer a BYOW for a corkage fee of $20/bottle
- Family and Friend Events - Birthdays, Anniversaries, Retirement, Bachelorette Parties, Bachelor Parties, Bridal Showers, Baby Showers, Rehearsal Dinners
- Corporate Events - Interactive Team Dinners, Client Entertaining, Meetings
- Holiday Parties - Lunches or Dinners, Interactive Cooking, Cocktail Parties
LOOKING FOR MORE?
Ask us about a number of ways we can customize your event to suit your needs:
- Sommelier/beverage expert services
- Photography services
- Meeting/conference space
- Working lunches