Usually, our Food Lover's menus are kept a secret until you arrive for the class but we are really excited to share this romantic menu. Limited seating and sure to sell out, this is the most unique Valentine's Day dinner experience around!
- Complimentary glass of prosecco
- Arrival cheese platter
- Oysters: Rockefeller and half shell with mignonette sauce
- Cheese Fondue: baguette, crudités, apple slices
- Pasta: Fresh made fettucine with shrimp, artichoke and mascarpone
- Main: Butter basted pan seared rib eye, chimmichurri and cauliflower purée
- Dessert: Flourless chocolate torte with whipped cream and macerated strawberries
- Classes begin at 6:30 p.m. and are about 3 hours long
- Our classes combine fun and learning through an interactive, team approach in our single stove family style kitchen
- All guests will work together to create a full meal of several courses with multiple steps, under the guidance our chef - learn and then eat!
- Each course is broken down into key steps and recipes will be emailed after the class so you can recreate the meal at home
- The chef will offer tips and tricks based on their personal experiences.
- When not cooking, relax with a glass of wine, beer, cocktail or soft drink (available for purchase during the class)
Please note, if you are using a Gift Certificate with 7 digits to book your class, add a 0 to the start of the code and do not use any dashes. For example, 12-345-67 should be 01234567.