Our Summer Cooking Camp is sure to inspire your child's inner chef!
Available for kids aged 7-12, our summer camp program runs from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. and features a daily themed breakfast, lunch and snack (see below for this week's menu)
We offer a hands-on experience to get kids comfortable in the kitchen and try new foods, all while encouraging their creativity. Our junior chefs will learn to make all of the recipes from scratch, learn to use a variety of utensils, learn kitchen safety and hygiene, how to properly measure dry and liquid ingredients, how to follow a recipe, table etiquette and much more. In between cooking and eating, the kids will enjoy food-themed activities and time to play outside at the local park.
We are 100% Nut and Peanut Free!
We offer programs throughout the school year including Saturday morning classes, PD Day, Winter Break and March Break Camps as well as private parties.
Week 8, August 3 – August 7
- Monday – NO CAMP – CIVIC HOLIDAY
- Tuesday - Fresh smoothies and Italian omelettes. Spaghetti and meatballs with Caesar salad and garlic bread. Cannolis
- Wednesday - Pancakes with mango, banana and chocolate chips. Vegetable Shanghai, assorted dumplings and sauces. Sticky rice cake
- Thursday - Sweet and savoury pancakes with fresh fruit. Assorted sushi rolls (seaweed, crab, cucumber, avocado), simple salad with Japanese-ginger vinaigrette. Matcha cookies
- Friday- IRON CHEF DAY! Chef and kids’ choice – decision made throughout the week