- Our Teen Cooking Classes are sure to inspire your child's inner chef!
- Hands-on experience to get kids comfortable in the kitchen and try new foods, all while encouraging their creativity
- Our junior chefs will learn to make all of the recipes from scratch, learn to use a variety of utensils, learn kitchen safety and hygiene, how to properly measure dry and liquid ingredients, how to follow a recipe, table etiquette and much more
- Classes are 2 hours each, from 7 - 9 p.m.
Monday March 30: Let’s Get Started!
Hone your knife skills through stock and soup making, whipping up a fresh salad as well as chicken in a pan sauce.
- Classic vegetable soup
- Garden salad
- Chicken breast in jus
- Fruit salad for dessert to top up those knife skills
Monday April 6: Spring in Italy
- Bruschetta trio: tomato, sausage and mushroom
- Made from scratch spaghetti and meatballs with cheesy garlic bread
- Stracciatella gelato
Monday April 13 – NO CLASS DUE TO EASTER/PASSOVER
Monday April 20: Greek Treats
- Greek salad
- Fresh made tzatziki
- Chicken souvlaki
- Nut free baklava made with sunflower seeds
Monday April 27: Mexican Street Food
- Mexican street style corn
- Pulled chicken and veggie quesadillas with classic sides of salsa, sour cream and guacamole
- Berries and cream with fresh lime and mint
Monday May 4: Mother's Day Brunch
Spoil mom with brunch at home!
- Eggs benedict
- Ultimate home fries
- Maple glazed bacon
- Artistic fruit carvings
Monday May 11: Thai Favourites
- Mango salad
- Chicken pad Thai
- Crispy beef with steamed rice
- Papaya lassi
Monday May 18 – NO CLASS DUE TO VICTORIA DAY
Monday May 25: Let’s Get Grilling
- Grilled romaine hearts with avocado-lime dressing
- Beef sliders on homemade buns with classic condiments
- Individual fruit crumbles
Monday June 1: Iron Chef Finale
This class is always a surprise. It will be a fun class that will challenge the kids to use all of the skills that they have learned in the previous 7 weeks.