- Our Teen Cooking Classes are sure to inspire your child's inner chef!
- Hands-on experience to get kids comfortable in the kitchen and try new foods, all while encouraging their creativity
- Our junior chefs will learn to make all of the recipes from scratch, learn to use a variety of utensils, learn kitchen safety and hygiene, how to properly measure dry and liquid ingredients, how to follow a recipe, table etiquette and much more
- Classes are 2 hours each, from 7 - 9 p.m.
Monday February 3- Mardi Gras
- Blackened catfish salad
- Chicken and sausage jambalaya
- Beignets (New Orleans famous donuts with powdered sugar)
HUNGRY FOR MORE? Check out our upcoming menus:
Monday February 10 – Valentine’s Day Theme
- Leek and potato soup
- Coq au vin with roasted root vegetables and fresh baked baguette
- Chocolate mousse with fresh berries
Monday February 17 – NO CLASS, FAMILY DAY LONG WEEKEND
Monday February 24 - Sushi Party – the most requested menu of all!
- Miso soup
- Assorted fresh fish and vegetarian sushi
- Banana tempura and homemade vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce
Monday March 2- Iron Chef Grand Finale - this is always a surprise. It will be a fun class that will challenge the teens to use all of the skills that they have learned in the previous 7 weeks.