- Our Teen Cooking Classes are sure to inspire your child's inner chef!
- Hands-on experience to get kids comfortable in the kitchen and try new foods, all while encouraging their creativity
- Our junior chefs will learn to make all of the recipes from scratch, learn to use a variety of utensils, learn kitchen safety and hygiene, how to properly measure dry and liquid ingredients, how to follow a recipe, table etiquette and much more
- Classes are 2 hours each, from 7 - 9 p.m.
Tuesday January 21 – South American Street Food
- Beef and veggie empanadas with fresh salsa
- Smoky chicken skewers
- Rice and beans with fresh greens
- Brazilian tapioca crepes
HUNGRY FOR MORE? Check out our upcoming classes below...
Tuesday January 28 – Middle Eastern
- Israeli salad with tahini dressing
- Hummus and babaghanoush with pita and veggie sticks
- Chicken shawarma
- Israeli chocolate bites
Tuesday February 4 – Mardi Gras
- Blackened catfish salad
- Chicken and sausage jambalaya
- Beignets (New Orleans famous donuts with powdered sugar)
Tuesday February 11- Valentine’s Day Theme
- Leek and potato soup
- Coq au vin with roasted root vegetables and fresh baked baguette
- Chocolate mousse with fresh berries
Tuesday February 18 – NO CLASS, FAMILY DAY LONG WEEKEND
Tuesday February 25 - Sushi Party – the most requested menu of all!
- Miso soup
- Assorted fresh fish and vegetarian sushi
- Banana tempura and homemade vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce
Tuesday March 3- Iron Chef Grand Finale - this is always a surprise. It will be a fun class that will challenge the teens to use all of the skills that they have learned in the previous 7 weeks.