Monday October 28 - Halloween Theme
The teens will plan the menu with the chef during the previous class.
HUNGRY FOR MORE? SEE OUR UPCOMING CLASSES BELOW!
Monday November 4 - Mexican Family Dinner - we will prepare some fun Mexican foods that they can prepare for their whole family
- Chopped Salad
- Rice and beans
- Taco trio; Vegetarian, fish and chicken
- Buttery stove-top popcorn
- Skills - fine chopping; preparing rice; presentation; flavouring with Mexican spices
- Panko Coated Fish Bites with Herb Aioli
- Truffled Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushroom Caps with Mini Parmesan Tuiles
- Beef sliders with homemade buns and classic condiments
- Skills - using and egg wash to create a batter, flash frying with hot oil, baking burger buns, discovering new flavours and spices