Our Summer Cooking Camp is sure to inspire your child's inner chef!
Available for teens aged 12-17, our summer camp program runs from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. and features a daily themed breakfast, lunch and snack (see below for this week's menu)
We offer a hands-on experience to get kids comfortable in the kitchen and try new foods, all while encouraging their creativity. Our junior chefs will learn to make all of the recipes from scratch, learn to use a variety of utensils, learn kitchen safety and hygiene, how to properly measure dry and liquid ingredients, how to follow a recipe, table etiquette and much more. In between cooking and eating, the kids will enjoy food-themed activities and time to play outside at the local park.
We are 100% Nut and Peanut Free!
We offer programs throughout the school year including Monday evening classes, PD Day, Winter Break and March Break Camps as well as private parties.
Week 5, July 13-17
- Monday - French toast with fruit toppings. Sloppy Joe’s with build your own poutine. Chocolate brownies
- Tuesday - Fresh smoothies and Italian omelettes. Assorted risotto and calzones with Caesar salad. Homemade gelato with biscotti
- Wednesday - Greek omelettes. Chicken souvlaki, homemade pita bread, Greek salad, tzatziki and babaganoush. Honey cake with honey yogurt ice cream
- Thursday - Ultimate breakfast sandwiches and fruit salad. Couscous salad, chicken skewers and crudités with assorted dips. Fresh made ice cream sandwiches using fresh made chocolate chip cookies
- Friday- IRON CHEF DAY! Chef and kids’ choice – decision made throughout the week