Our Summer Cooking Camp is sure to inspire your child's inner chef!
Available for teens aged 12-17, our summer camp program runs from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. and features a daily themed breakfast, lunch and snack (see below for this week's menu)
We offer a hands-on experience to get kids comfortable in the kitchen and try new foods, all while encouraging their creativity. Our junior chefs will learn to make all of the recipes from scratch, learn to use a variety of utensils, learn kitchen safety and hygiene, how to properly measure dry and liquid ingredients, how to follow a recipe, table etiquette and much more. In between cooking and eating, the kids will enjoy food-themed activities and time to play outside at the local park.
We are 100% Nut and Peanut Free!
We offer programs throughout the school year including Monday evening classes, PD Day, Winter Break and March Break Camps as well as private parties.
Week 6, July 20-24
- Monday - Ultimate grilled cheese with homemade ketchup and fresh fruit. Meatloaf, scalloped potatoes, green bean casserole. Lemon meringue pie
- Tuesday - Fresh smoothies and Italian crepes. Assorted paninis and chicken stracciatella soup with arugula salad. Dessert pizzas
- Wednesday - Breakfast burritos with crispy Mexican potatoes. Taco party and chopped Mexican salad. Tres leches cake with berries & cream
- Thursday - Summer Halloween! Spooky Smoothies, Toads in a Hole (“eggs in a basket”) with Witches Hair Hash and Trick or Treat Bacon (Sweet n’ Spicy). Mummy Wraps (pastry wrapped mini sausages) with homemade ketchup, Creepy Crawly Pasta Salad, Black Bean Hummus Dip with Skeleton Veggie Sticks. Jack-O-Lantern mini pumpkin pies
- Friday- IRON CHEF DAY! Chef and kids’ choice – decision made throughout the week