Our Summer Cooking Camp is sure to inspire your child's inner chef!
Available for teens aged 12-17, our summer camp program runs from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. and features a daily themed breakfast, lunch and snack (see below for this week's menu)
We offer a hands-on experience to get kids comfortable in the kitchen and try new foods, all while encouraging their creativity. Our junior chefs will learn to make all of the recipes from scratch, learn to use a variety of utensils, learn kitchen safety and hygiene, how to properly measure dry and liquid ingredients, how to follow a recipe, table etiquette and much more. In between cooking and eating, the kids will enjoy food-themed activities and time to play outside at the local park.
We are 100% Nut and Peanut Free!
We offer programs throughout the school year including Monday evening classes, PD Day, Winter Break and March Break Camps as well as private parties.
Week 7, July 27-31
- Monday - Pancakes, bacon, hash browns and fresh made jam with apple cider. Butternut squash soup, beef bourguignon and garlic mashed potatoes with Caesar salad. Blondies
- Tuesday - Fresh smoothies and frittatas. Cheese ravioli and tortellini, minestrone soup, garlic bread. Deconstructed tiramisu
- Wednesday - Breakfast nachos and fresh fruit. Pozole, chicken tinga, corn and black bean salad. Lime coconut cake
- Thursday - Ultimate breakfast sandwiches and fruit salad. Couscous salad, chicken skewers and crudités with assorted dips. Fresh made ice cream sandwiches using fresh made chocolate chip cookies
- Friday- IRON CHEF DAY! Chef and kids’ choice – decision made throughout the week