Join Chef Elyse in the kitchen to create a meal of her favourite dishes that she is sure you will love. These French classics are some of the first dishes Elyse learned to prepare. She has had years to perfect them, while adding her own signature twist. Enjoy a cocktail, good music and learn new tricks while indulging your taste buds with this decadent menu.
Upon Arrival: Olive tapenade en croute, 2 ways
Canape: Mules en vin (mussels in white wine) with fresh made baguette
Soup: Vichyssoise (leek and potato cream soup)
Palate:Fresh greens with dijonette
Main: Beef Wellington with red wine pan sauce and seasonal vegetables
Dessert: Creme brûlée with raspberry coulis
- Classes begin at 6:30 p.m. and are about 3 hours long
- Our classes combine fun and learning through an interactive, team approach in our single stove family style kitchen
- All guests will work together to create a full meal of several courses with multiple steps, under the guidance our chef - learn and then eat!
- Each course is broken down into key steps and recipes will be emailed after the class so you can recreate the meal at home
- The chef will offer tips and tricks based on their personal experiences.
- When not cooking, relax with a glass of wine, beer, cocktail or soft drink (available for purchase during the class)