Learn all the basic of traditional Japanese sushi making and appetizers party. Making Japanese food can be fun and rewarding for both you and your guests. Spend a great night learning valuable knowledge and enjoying Japanese goodies. Your chef Pierre, who spent years cooking professionally in Tokyo, invites you to share his experience and memories.
Traditional miso soup
Goma dressing, fresh salad and Chicken Katsu
Maki sushi, with a long twist
- Classes begin at 6:30 p.m. and are about 3 hours long
- Our classes combine fun and learning through an interactive, team approach in our single stove family style kitchen
- All guests will work together to create a full meal of several courses with multiple steps, under the guidance our chef - learn and then eat!
- Each course is broken down into key steps and recipes will be emailed after the class so you can recreate the meal at home
- The chef will offer tips and tricks based on their personal experiences.
- When not cooking, relax with a glass of wine, beer, cocktail or soft drink (available for purchase during the class)