Our Summer Cooking Camp is sure to inspire your child's inner chef!
Available for kids aged 7-12, our summer camp program runs from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. and features a daily themed breakfast, lunch and snack (please see this week's menu below)
We offer a hands-on experience to get kids comfortable in the kitchen and try new foods, all while encouraging their creativity. Our junior chefs will learn to make all of the recipes from scratch, learn to use a variety of utensils, learn kitchen safety and hygiene, how to properly measure dry and liquid ingredients, how to follow a recipe, table etiquette and much more. In between cooking and eating, the kids will enjoy food-themed activities and time outside to play and help tend to our garden.
We are 100% Nut and Peanut Free!
We offer programs throughout the school year including Saturday morning classes, PD Day, Winter Break and March Break Camps as well as private parties.
Week 2, June 22- June 26
- Monday - Eggs, toast, sausage and beans with fresh fruit. Chicken sliders with fresh made buns, veggies and dips. Ice cream sandwiches
- Tuesday - Fresh smoothies and Italian crepes. Pasta and pizza with Caesar salad. Gelato and orange cookies
- Wednesday - Breakfast nachos and fresh fruit. Pozole, chicken tinga, corn and black bean salad. Lime coconut cake
- Thursday - Summer Halloween! Spooky Smoothies, Toads in a Hole (“eggs in a basket”) with Witches Hair Hash and Trick or Treat Bacon (Sweet n’ Spicy). Mummy Wraps (pastry wrapped mini sausages) with homemade ketchup, Creepy Crawly Pasta Salad, Black Bean Hummus Dip with Skeleton Veggie Sticks. Jack-O-Lantern mini pumpkin pies
- Friday- IRON CHEF DAY! Chef and kids’ choice – decision made throughout the week