Week 1 - Monday March 9 - Friday March 13, 2020 & Week 2 - Monday March 16-Friday March 20, 2020
Classes start at 9 a.m., pick up time is 4 p.m.
Open to ages 7 and up.
Our Junior Chefs will learn the basics of food preparation, cooking techniques, baking, healthy eating ...but most of all, they'll learn how to create and enjoy great food.
Each day includes breakfast, lunch and a snack (see daily menus below) and we also get to enjoy time outside and tend to our garden (weather permitting), or indoor food-themed activities.
Your child will soon be making dinner for you every night!
The Chef Upstairs is 100% nut and peanut free. We take pride in being allergy aware, so if your child has other allergies, be sure to let us know.
Tuesday March 17 - Italian
- Fresh smoothies and frittatas
- Veggie & meat lasagnas with Caesar salad and bruschetta
HUNGRY FOR MORE? Check out our upcoming menus below:
Wednesday March 18 – Mexican
- Huevos rancheros (tortillas baked in muffin tins with eggs and beans), avocados, cheese, sour cream and salsa on the side
- Fajita Party! beef, chicken, pepper, onions, corn and black bean salsa with mexican chopped salad
- Churros with caramel and chocolate sauce
Thursday March 19 - Greek
- Fruit and yogurt parfaits
- Chicken souvlaki with Greek salad and spanakopita
- Baklava, made with sunflower seeds!
Friday March 20 - IRON CHEF DAY! Chef’s choice