- Our Teen Cooking Classes are sure to inspire your child's inner chef!
- Hands-on experience to get kids comfortable in the kitchen and try new foods, all while encouraging their creativity
- Our junior chefs will learn to make all of the recipes from scratch, learn to use a variety of utensils, learn kitchen safety and hygiene, how to properly measure dry and liquid ingredients, how to follow a recipe, table etiquette and much more
- Classes are 2 hours each, from 7 - 9 p.m.
Tuesday May 26: Greek Treats
- Greek salad
- Fresh made tzatziki
- Chicken souvlaki
- Nut free baklava made with sunflower seeds
HUNGRY FOR MORE? Check out our upcoming classes below:
Tuesday June 2: Thai Favourites
- Mango salad
- Chicken pad Thai
- Crispy beef with steamed rice
- Papaya lassi
Tuesday June 9: Let’s Get Grilling
- Grilled romaine hearts with avocado-lime dressing
- Beef sliders on homemade buns with classic condiments
- Individual fruit crumbles
Tuesday June 16: Iron Chef Finale
This class is always a surprise. It will be a fun class that will challenge the kids to use all of the skills that they have learned in the previous 7 weeks.