Our Summer Cooking Camp is sure to inspire your child's inner chef!
Available for teens aged 12-17, our summer camp program runs from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. and features a daily themed breakfast, lunch and snack (please see menu below)
We offer a hands-on experience to get kids comfortable in the kitchen and try new foods, all while encouraging their creativity. Our junior chefs will learn to make all of the recipes from scratch, learn to use a variety of utensils, learn kitchen safety and hygiene, how to properly measure dry and liquid ingredients, how to follow a recipe, table etiquette and much more. In between cooking and eating, the kids will enjoy food-themed activities and time outside to play and help tend to our garden.
We are 100% Nut and Peanut Free!
We offer programs throughout the school year including Tuesday evening classes, PD Day, Winter Break and March Break Camps as well as private parties.
Week 3, June 29- July 3
- Monday - Smoothies, Eggs Benedict and Florentine, smashed hash, roasted tomatoes. Roasted turkey legs, gravy, stuffing, mashed sweet potatoes and seasonal veggies. Cheddar apple pies with homemade vanilla ice cream
- Tuesday - Breakfast paninis with fresh fruit. Ricotta and sweet potato gnocchi, Gorgonzola cream sauce, arugula salad. Individual tiramisu
- Wednesday – NO CAMP, CANADA DAY
- Thursday - Sweet and savoury pancakes with fresh fruit. Assorted sushi rolls (seaweed, crab, cucumber, avocado), simple salad with Japanese-ginger vinaigrette. Matcha cookies
- Friday - IRON CHEF DAY! Chef and kids’ choice – decision made throughout the week