Our Summer Cooking Camp is sure to inspire your child's inner chef!
Available for teens aged 12-17, our summer camp program runs from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. and features a daily themed breakfast, lunch and snack (please see menu below)
We offer a hands-on experience to get kids comfortable in the kitchen and try new foods, all while encouraging their creativity. Our junior chefs will learn to make all of the recipes from scratch, learn to use a variety of utensils, learn kitchen safety and hygiene, how to properly measure dry and liquid ingredients, how to follow a recipe, table etiquette and much more. In between cooking and eating, the kids will enjoy food-themed activities and time outside to play and help tend to our garden.
We are 100% Nut and Peanut Free!
We offer programs throughout the school year including Tuesday evening classes, PD Day, Winter Break and March Break Camps as well as private parties.
Week 4, July 6-10
- Monday - Pancakes, bacon, hash browns and fresh made jam with apple cider. Butternut squash soup, beef bourguignon and garlic mashed potatoes with Caesar salad. Blondies
- Tuesday - Fresh smoothies and frittatas. Veggie & meat lasagnas with Caesar salad and bruschetta. Cannolis
- Wednesday - Chilaquiles, freshly squeezed citrus juice. Assorted tostadas, salsa Verde, Mexican style corn on the cob. Lime and mango sorbets
- Thursday - Summer Valentine’s Day! Fresh smoothies, eggs Benedict and Florentine with breakfast potatoes. Chicken skewers with red peppers and mushrooms and bruschetta pasta salad. Chocolate dipped strawberries and heart shaped meringues
- Friday- IRON CHEF DAY! Chef and kids’ choice – decision made throughout the week