Our Virtual Summer Cooking Camp is sure to inspire your child's inner chef!
- For kids and teens aged 7-17
- Monday-Thursday (excluding holidays) from 1- 4 p.m.
- Daily themed meal and dessert
- Hands-on to get kids comfortable in the kitchen and try new foods, all while encouraging their creativity
- Our junior chefs will learn to make all of the recipes from scratch, learn to use a variety of utensils, learn kitchen safety and hygiene, how to properly measure dry and liquid ingredients, how to follow a recipe, table etiquette and much more
- Parental supervision is required
- We are 100% Nut and Peanut Free!
Week 9: Monday August 24 – Thursday August 27
Monday: Chili, mac n’ cheese and fresh made biscuits. Apple Pie.
Tuesday: Fajita Party! Beef, chicken, peppers, onions, corn and black bean salsa with Mexican chopped salad. Baked churros with chocolate sauce.
Wednesday: Cheese ravioli, minestrone soup, and stracciatella gelato.
Thursday: Couscous salad, chicken skewers and vegetable sticks with homemade hummus. Israeli Chocolate Bites.
What to Expect:
- Connect with fellow foodies
- Learn new tips and tricks
- Hone your knife skills
- Class will start at 1 pm and run until about 4 pm (Zoom meeting room will open at 12:30 pm)
- The class consists of a full meal, prepared by you in your own home under the guidance of our chef, via Zoom
How to Connect:
- Register for the class
- Ensure you have the Zoom app downloaded on a computer or mobile device (we suggest using a laptop for the best experience)
- Shortly after registration, we will send you an ingredient and kitchen tools list, as well as set up that will be needed for the class
- Half an hour before the class, you will have access to the Zoom room. Take that time to sign-in, connect with your fellow foodies and make sure you are ready to go
Need a hand? Give us a call 416.544.9221
*Note, we require a minimum of 10 participants to run each camp session.
HUNGRY FOR MORE? SEE WHAT’S COOKING IN OUR LAST WEEK OF CAMP:
Week 10: Monday August 31 – Thursday September 3
Monday: Pub Classics: Pulled chicken sliders with fresh made buns, healthy slaw and sweet potato wedges. Blondies.
Tuesday: Taco Tuesday! Homemade tortillas, flank steak, roasted fish, salsa, guacamole and crunchy slaw. Mexican berries and cream.
Wednesday: Pizza party! Homemade dough and choose your own toppings, Caesar salad with homemade dressing. Italian orange cookies.
Thursday: Summer Halloween! Mummy Wraps (pastry wrapped mini sausages) with homemade ketchup, Creepy Crawly Pasta Salad, Black Bean Hummus Dip with Skeleton Veggie Sticks. Green Rice Krispy squares with chocolate chips.