Warm up with these classic Italian dishes, perfect for the winter season!
- Upon Arrival: Warm Marinated Olives with Fresh Bread
- Fried calamari and shrimp with homemade aioli and fresh herbs
- Homemade potato gnocchi, gorgonzola cream sauce with arugula and lemon zest
- Fennel and orange salad
- Limoncello Tiramisu
What to Expect:
- Classes begin at 6:30 p.m. and are about 3 hours long
- Our classes combine safe fun and learning through an interactive, team approach
- Guests will work together to create a full meal of several courses with multiple steps, under the guidance our chef - learn and then eat!
- Each course is broken down into key steps and recipes will be emailed after the class so you can recreate the meal at home
- The chef will offer tips and tricks based on their personal experiences.
- When not cooking, relax with a glass of wine, beer, cocktail or soft drink (available for purchase during the class)
- All sales are non-refundable and final - you can view our cancellation policy here
Please note, if you are using a Gift Certificate with 7 digits to book your class, add a 0 to the start of the code and do not use any dashes. For example, 12-345-67 should be 01234567.
Need a hand? Give us a call 416.544.9221