- Classes begin at 6:30 p.m. and are about 3 hours long
- Our classes use a fun, interactive team approach in our single stove family style kitchen
- Create a full meal of several courses along with our chef and other guests - learn and then eat!
- Each course is broken down into key steps and recipes will be emailed after the class so you can recreate the meal at home
- The chef will offer tips and tricks based on their personal experiences.
- When not cooking, relax with a glass of wine, beer or a cocktail
Please note, if you are using a Gift Certificate with 7 digits to book your class, add a 0 to the start of the code and do not use any dashes. For example, 12-345-67 should be 01234567.