2 cups jasmine rice
1 stalk lemon grass
1. To begin making the Thai Lemongrass Rice recipe, remove the outer skin of lemongrass and cut the lemongrass into 3 pieces.
2. Wash the rice until water runs almost clear.
3. Add the rice and 3 1/2 cups cold water to a medium pot.
4. Add lemongrass and the lid.
5. On high heat, bring the rice to a boil. Lower the heat to low and cook for 13 minutes. Then remove the pot from the heat and rest for 5 minutes with the lid on.
6. Remove the lid and fluff the rice with a fork. Remove the lemongrass.