1 lb frozen chopped mangoes
1 ripe banana, peeled
1/3 cup coconut milk
1/3 cup shredded coconut
Mint leaves (optional)
1. Zest the limes and then extract the juice.
2. Place the frozen mango, coconut milk and banana into a food processor with the lime zest and juice.
3. Blitz on high until the mixture is the consistency of a thick sorbet (you can add a couple of tablespoons of ice-cold water if the consistency looks too thick).
4. Heat a large pan over a medium heat. Add the coconut and toss in the pan for 1-2 minutes until lightly toasted.
5. Serve the sorbet in dessert cups and eat straight away with a sprinkle of the toasted coconut and mint leaves.
Tip: To preserve in-season mangoes, peel and slice off the flesh from the pit. Cut into chunks and freeze on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Once frozen, store in a freezer bag up to one month.