Summer Camp Safety Measures and Practices Concerning COVID-19
The safety of our guests and staff is our top priority. We have reviewed the health and safety measures required from the Ministry of Health, as well as Toronto Public Health and have ensured that all practices and guidelines pertaining to our space are adhered to.
Here are some of the Safety Measures that we follow per the Ministry of Health Guidelines:
- No "food-sharing"
- Health screening each participant every morning prior to entry
- Only enrolled guests and staff allowed into the facility
- Daily attendance logs of participants and drop off/pick up guardian
- Individual, spaced-out stations for 1-2 participants from a household
- Masks, gloves and hand sanitizer on-site
- Proper hand-washing stations
- Increased cleaning of common surfaces (minimum 2 x per day)
- No common/shared items (each station receives individual items)
- Maximum number of individuals per defined space based on current guidelines
To see summer camp guidelines from Toronto Public Health, please click here
To see summer camp guidelines from the Ministry of Health, please click here