I think we can all agree, Italians know comfort foods. And it’s not just about carbs and cheese, but the fresh year-round flavours that are always there to complement richness. The perfect meal should always be well-balanced, even when all we want is pasta!
Learn how to:
- Complement fennel
- Perfectly fry seafood
- Make handmade gnocchi
- Create a refreshing twist on the classic tiramisu
- Upon Arrival Snack: Chef's Choice
- Fried calamari and shrimp with homemade aioli and fresh herbs
- Homemade potato gnocchi, gorgonzola cream sauce with arugula and lemon zest
- Fennel and orange salad
- Limoncello Tiramisu
What to Expect:
- Classes begin at 6:30 p.m. and are about 3 hours long
- Our classes combine safe fun and learning through an interactive, team approach
- Guests will work together to create a full meal of several courses with multiple steps, under the guidance our chef - learn and then eat!
- Each course is broken down into key steps and recipes will be emailed after the class so you can recreate the meal at home
- The chef will offer tips and tricks based on their personal experiences.
- When not cooking, relax with a glass of wine, beer, cocktail or soft drink (available for purchase during the class)
- All sales are non-refundable and final - you can view our cancellation policy here