Join Chef Julian for an evening of "cooking", cocktails, good music, and storytelling. You will be preparing a selection of Julian's favourite "raw" bar snacks. Prime your pallets and hone your knife skills, as you venture into a world of salt, meat, citrus, fish, heat, sugar, and spice.
Arrival: Composed Cheese Plate
Freshly Shucked Oysters with Classic Accompaniments
Sweet Corn Gazpacho with Shrimp Ceviche
Sesame-Seared Tuna with Greens, Wasabi Mayo, and Miso Vinaigrette
Steak Tartare with Quail Egg and Crostini
Balsamic Macerated Strawberries with Chocolate Mousse
- Classes begin at 6:30 p.m. and are about 3 hours long
- Our classes combine fun and learning through an interactive, team approach in our single stove family style kitchen
- All guests will work together to create a full meal of several courses with multiple steps, under the guidance our chef - learn and then eat!
- Each course is broken down into key steps and recipes will be emailed after the class so you can recreate the meal at home
- The chef will offer tips and tricks based on their personal experiences.
- When not cooking, relax with a glass of wine, beer, cocktail or soft drink (available for purchase during the class)