Learn all the basic of traditional Japanese sushi making and appetizers party. Making Japanese food can be fun and rewarding for both you and your guests. Spend a great night learning valuable knowledge and enjoying Japanese goodies. Your chef Pierre, who spent years cooking professionally in Tokyo, invites you to share his experience and memories.
Upon arrival: Chicken karaage
Traditional miso soup
Goma dressing, fresh salad and Chicken Katsu
Maki sushi, with a long twist
- Classes begin at 6:30 p.m. and are about 3 hours long
- Our classes combine fun and learning through an interactive, team approach in our single stove family style kitchen
- All guests will work together to create a full meal of several courses with multiple steps, under the guidance our chef - learn and then eat!
- Each course is broken down into key steps and recipes will be emailed after the class so you can recreate the meal at home
- The chef will offer tips and tricks based on their personal experiences.
- When not cooking, relax with a glass of wine, beer, cocktail or soft drink (available for purchase during the class)