vaJoin us for the most unique Easter brunch - where you and your family join our chef and other guests in a hands-on cooking class to prepare and enjoy your meal! Great for the whole family (ages 7 and up).
- Rosé Spritzer upon arrival (virgin option for our underage guests!)
- Sprouted legumes, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, kale and leaf lettuces tossed in a lemon vinaigrette
- Classic soft poached eggs on a flakey croissant with your choice of smoked salmon, bacon, or avocado, topped with béarnaise sauce
- Baked Blueberry-Mascarpone French Toast
- Strawberry Shortcake Tiramisu
- Class begins at 10 a.m. and is about 3 hours long
- Our classes combine fun and learning through an interactive, team approach in our single stove family style kitchen
- All guests will work together to create a full meal of several courses with multiple steps, under the guidance our chef - learn and then eat!
- Each course is broken down into key steps and recipes will be emailed after the class so you can recreate the meal at home
- The chef will offer tips and tricks based on their personal experiences.
- When not cooking, relax with a glass of wine, beer, cocktail or soft drink (available for purchase during the class)
Please note, if you are using a Gift Certificate with 7 digits to book your class, add a 0 to the start of the code and do not use any dashes. For example, 12-345-67 should be 01234567.