Chef Lisa’s love for cooking comes from countless hours (and courses) spent with her family preparing, eating, drinking, and sitting around the table spending time together. Coming from an Italian family, food has always been a big part of her life and she loves the way it brings people together.
Her spotlight menu is beautifully crafted and sure to please. Guests will each take home some of the chicken stock and tomato sauce.
"We also always grew up having fruit for dessert so I excluded a dessert course entirely. This menu’s for the savoury tooths out there!" -Chef Lisa Ursi
1st course: antipasto
Pesto marinated bocconcini
Garlic, herb and citrus olives
2nd course: Brodo
Homemade chicken broth
Mini pork and beef meatballs
3rd course: pasta
Tomato sauce (Sugo) with braised ribs and homemade meatballs
Quick fried chilli oil
4th course: Entree
Oven roasted chicken with white wine, herbs and garlic
Peas and mushrooms
Marinated roasted peppers
5th course: Fish
Fried shrimp, calamari and ray fish
- Classes begin at 6:30 p.m. and are about 3 hours long
- Our classes combine fun and learning through an interactive, team approach in our single stove family style kitchen
- All guests will work together to create a full meal of several courses with multiple steps, under the guidance our chef - learn and then eat!
- Each course is broken down into key steps and recipes will be emailed after the class so you can recreate the meal at home
- The chef will offer tips and tricks based on their personal experiences.
- When not cooking, relax with a glass of wine, beer, cocktail or soft drink (available for purchase during the class)