Our Summer Cooking Camp is sure to inspire your child's inner chef!
Available for kids aged 7-12, our summer camp program runs from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. and features a daily themed breakfast, lunch and snack (please see this week's menu below)
We offer a hands-on experience to get kids comfortable in the kitchen and try new foods, all while encouraging their creativity. Our junior chefs will learn to make all of the recipes from scratch, learn to use a variety of utensils, learn kitchen safety and hygiene, how to properly measure dry and liquid ingredients, how to follow a recipe, table etiquette and much more. In between cooking and eating, the kids will enjoy food-themed activities and time outside to play and help tend to our garden.
We are 100% Nut and Peanut Free!
We offer programs throughout the school year including Saturday morning classes, PD Day, Winter Break and March Break Camps as well as private parties.
Week 1, June 15- June 19
- Monday - Pancake party and fresh fruit. Chili, mac n’ cheese and fresh made biscuits. Chocolate chip cookies
- Tuesday - Fresh smoothies and frittatas. Cheese ravioli and tortellini, minestrone soup, garlic bread. Deconstructed tiramisu
- Wednesday - Huevos rancheros (tortillas baked in muffin tins with eggs and beans), avocados, cheese, sour cream and salsa on the side. Fajita Party! beef, chicken, pepper, onions, corn and black bean salsa with Mexican chopped salad. Churros with caramel and chocolate sauce
- Thursday - Ultimate breakfast sandwiches and fruit salad. Couscous salad, chicken skewers and crudités with assorted dips. Fresh made ice cream sandwiches using fresh made chocolate chip cookies
- Friday - IRON CHEF DAY! Chef and kids’ choice – decision made throughout the week