Tuesday January 7 – Warming up with Wontons!
- Chicken wonton soup
- Vegetarian stir fry with steamed rice
- Steamed dim sum
- Crispy dessert dumplings
Tuesday January 14– That’s Italian!
- Minestrone soup
- Fresh made gnocchi with tomato, alfredo and pesto sauces
- Cannolis from scratch
Tuesday January 21 – South American Street Food
- Beef and veggie empanadas with fresh salsa
- Smoky chicken skewers
- Rice and beans with fresh greens
- Brazilian tapioca crepes
Tuesday January 28 – Middle Eastern
- Israeli salad with tahini dressing
- Hummus and babaghanoush with pita and veggie sticks
- Chicken shawarma
- Israeli chocolate bites
Tuesday February 4 – Mardi Gras
- Blackened catfish salad
- Chicken and sausage jambalaya
- Beignets (New Orleans famous donuts with powdered sugar)
Tuesday February 11- Valentine’s Day Theme
- Leek and potato soup
- Coq au vin with roasted root vegetables and fresh baked baguette
- Chocolate mousse with fresh berries
Tuesday February 18 – NO CLASS, FAMILY DAY LONG WEEKEND
Tuesday February 25 - Sushi Party – the most requested menu of all!
- Miso soup
- Assorted fresh fish and vegetarian sushi
- Banana tempura and homemade vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce
Tuesday March 3- Iron Chef Grand Finale - this is always a surprise. It will be a fun class that will challenge the teens to use all of the skills that they have learned in the previous 7 weeks.