Calling all home-bakers and cookie lovers! Join us in the virtual kitchen as we guide you through the mixing and baking of three delicious cookie recipes. We will be making around 75 cookies together and participants are encouraged to even double their recipes!
The next step is to pack them up in little gift bags/baskets and deliver them to your friends and family. From your kitchen with love, because something sweet goes a long way!
- Chewy Chocolate Chip
- Oatmeal Raisin
- Citrus Shortbread
What to Expect:
- Connect with fellow foodies and cookie lovers
- Chef Julian will guide your family through the preparation of his top 3 favourite cookie recipes
- Class begins at 10 a.m. (EST) and is about 2 hours long
How to Connect:
- Register for the class
- Ensure you have the Zoom app downloaded on a computer or mobile device (we suggest using a laptop for the best experience)
- Shortly after registration, we will send you an ingredient and kitchen tools list, as well as set up that will be needed for the class
- Half an hour before the class, you will have access to the Zoom class. Take that time to sign-in, connect with your fellow foodies and make sure you are ready to go
Need a hand? Give us a call 416.544.9221