Let it snow! “For the First Time in Forever”, The Chef Upstairs is bringing the magic of Arendelle to you. Create your own Frozen inspired pancakes and enjoy a visit from Elsa and Olaf. You won’t be “Lost in the Woods” as Chef Julian guides you and your family through the preparation of these delicious pancakes.
Make your own Frozen Blue Blueberry Pancakes with Powdered Sugar Elsa, Olaf and Do-It-Yourself Snowflake design
What to Expect:
- Special appearance by the Ice Queen Elsa and the Summer Lovin’ Snowman Olaf from Little Jingle Beans
- Connect with fellow foodies and Frozen lovers
- Print out our provided Elsa and Olaf stencils to decorate your pancakes and make your own snowflake stencils along with us – each one will be as unique as your child!
- Class begins at 10 a.m. (EST) and is about 1-1.5 hours long
How to Connect:
- Register for the class
- Ensure you have the Zoom app downloaded on a computer or mobile device (we suggest using a laptop for the best experience)
- Shortly after registration, we will send you an ingredient and kitchen tools list, as well as set up that will be needed for the class
- Half an hour before the class, you will have access to the Zoom class. Take that time to sign-in, connect with your fellow foodies and make sure you are ready to go
Need a hand? Give us a call 416.544.9221